The Centre's research portfolio aims to demonstrate automated manufacturing processes that have previously been considered too technically challenging to achieve.
The aim of this research is to radically improve the effectiveness of manufacturing operations in key industrial areas, working to meet the needs of both large companies, small and medium enterprises, and their supply chains. The Centre is engaged in a mix of confidential and non-confidential research. Projects are defined by academics in the Centre in response to clearly identified automation needs within industry.
The core research labs include:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Adaptive Processes
- Digital Automation Systems Design
- Intelligent Cyber-Physical Systems
- Robust Intelligent Metrology
- Skilled Collaborative Robotics
To find out more about our research contact us: